. A 1. Maximum of 9 strokes per hole. In a “low putts” game, continue playing until holed out, then count putts as part of the nine shots.
2. No “Gimme" putts. Putt out every hole even if you are on the lip of the hole.
3. Play the ball where it lies, except as allowed in rule 5.
4. Hole #12 - Par 3 - the drop area from balls going into the lake is just past the family tees at the
edge of the lake near the cart path.
5. Depressions in sand traps other than those created by the player will get relief by placing the ball not nearer the hole outside the depression (the ball can be moved no more than 12”.
6. You may pick up and clean your ball if it is in the fairway, only if it is muddy or plugged.
7. You should use the same golf ball on each hole, until you lose it. The ball you tee off with
should be the same ball you hit into the hole on the green for that hole.
8. If you hit out of bounds anywhere on the course hit another ball from the original location with loss of stroke and distance.
9. If you hit into a hazard but not out of bounds and you can't play the ball, drop a ball near your entry point where it went into the hazard and play your next shot with a 1 stroke penalty.
10. Use your best judgement and the group's consensus when unsure how to play your ball. Remember, use "USGA Rules of Golf" if unsure of a ruling.
11. If you are the score card keeper, please bring the card and money to the score keepers in the club house before putting your clubs away and returning your cart.
12. First person listed on the score card is responsible for interpreting rules for their group.
13. A lost ball in the blue stakes is considered to be a lost ball under the casual water rule. There is no penalty;
the ball shall be placed within two club lengths of where it entered no closer to the hole.
14. “Root Rule”. “If ball is on a root or in line of intended swing, ball may be moved one club length
not nearer the hole.”
15. All lost balls (other than OB) are treated as lateral water hazards. Penalty- One (1) stroke.
Drop ball two club lengths, no closer to the hole.